• Hand crafted from tightly woven “commercial grade”, Babmar® Fiber.
• UV, tear, and weather resistant in addition to being supple and soft to the touch.
• Resistant to salt and chlorinated water and colorfast to prevent fading.
• Wrapped over sturdy, medium weight, rust resistant aluminum frames.
• Accompanied with high grade Sunproof® outdoor fabric covers.
• All covers are zippered, machine washable, and resistant to mold and mildew.
• High density, quick drying foam cushions ensure comfort and convenience.
• Designed for extreme temperatures in both hot and cold climates.
• Virtually maintenance free- simply rinse it clean with a hose.
• Environmentally friendly and 100% recyclable.
End / Corner Piece (Qty 2): L=36" x D=36" x H=25"
Middle Armless Piece(Qty 6): L=29.5" x D=36" x H=25"
Coffee Table with tempered glass top:
L=49" x W=30" x H=12"
Our premium outdoor furniture is designed and built to the highest standards to last for many years of enjoyment. Babmar warrants to you, the original purchaser, that our furniture and accessories and all its parts and components are free of defects in material and workmanship. If you find a defect in material or workmanship in any part or component, Babmar will, at Babmar's option, repair or replace the product at no charge. "Defects" as used in this warranty, are defined as any imperfection in material or workmanship that will impair the use of the product.
Our warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of parts and components. The warranty excludes: (1) defects caused by improper assembly, (2) defects caused to the product because of product modification, intentional damage, accident, misuse, abuse or negligence after purchase, (3) normal wear and tear due to age and (4) labor or assembly costs, (5) disappointment in the customer choice of color or model. The warranty does NOT apply in case of fading of cushion or sling fabrics caused by general wear and tear or failure to comply with care and maintenance instructions.
Babmar warranties are limited to a 3 year warranty on the frame and rattan weave and a 1 year warranty on the cushions and covers unless otherwise specifically noted and are limited to the original purchaser with proof of purchase. In some cases, product wear and tear may be depreciated for the time the product was in use. Babmar reserves the right to make substitution with similar merchandise should the model or color in question no longer is available. The replacement will be on the individual item or items, not a complete setting. Babmar will not pay for shipping and transportation charges back to our warehouse.
This warranty takes effect from the day of purchase and will not be renewed or extended as a result of a product being repaired or replaced pursuant to a claim. To the extent allowed by law, this warranty is offered for the benefit of the product purchaser only and is not transferable.